Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dazed and Content

I seem to be in a funk that I can't get out of. I just caught myself gazing out the window. I think its because I am so close to being down with student teaching. I worked really hard to get through that. And now that its over, I can't stop myself from relaxing. And I think I am starting to realize that its okay to relax. Gosh, its even hard saying that. I'm thinking, "yeah, relax. But not too much. You still have a lot of work to do." And its true. I do. I still don't have a job. For the summer or for next school year. The early bird gets the worm. So I have my cover letters printed up. I just need to get them on special paper so I can deliver them Monday and Tuesday. That kind of sucks that those are the only two days I have to deliver these things. And I have a dentist appointment on Monday night. I just need to leave early, 3-ish, on Monday to deliver them. Then I have to try and get that interview at my main school. I do want to work there. Despite the drama. Um, okay. Maybe I'm not too sure. I would like to experience something different. I guess its safe to say that I will work there if they offer.
Back to gazing. I am forcing myself to go to a party or two that I don't want to. I am not doing anything here. I might as well go out and do something around other peeps. It'll be good to get out of this funk.

No comments: