Sunday, March 1, 2009

Necklaces and Earrings

I went shopping with a friend of mine to make some necklaces for her. She's kind of a goth girl so I knew that it I would make some fun things. See below for the results (or at least part of them).
This is much like my other necklace. The changes are that it is a chain all around and it is a little more focused. There is a big key in the middle, a little key on the side and also a heart with a key hole. We'll call this one "You Got My Heart Locked Up."







This necklace is probably one of my favorite things that I've made to date. It is a cameo with softer details and then we thought it put it on a square chain. I love the mix of softness and toughness (which is a good description of Teresa).










Let me just say that I love a pair of earrings that don't match perfectly. So that is what I did as a surprise b-day gift for Goth Girl. The earring on the left is a rose with a skull on the bottom and the one on the right is a spider web heart with a skull and roses on the top. kewl!






This last necklace was made for me. Yes, it says "One of a Kind" but let me explain! Its a nod to irony. I got the bead idea from a co-worker's necklace. I thought it needed something so I used this one of a kind charm, because the necklace itself is not one of a kind, I stole the idea from someone. But I'll probably give the thing away, I don't want to seem vain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are all great! Creative and original. I'm telling you, you should set up a side business on etsy.com. :)